Mar 16, 2012

A Single Man

"A few times in my life, I've had moments of absolute clarity - 
when, for a few brief seconds, the silence drowns out the noise
and I can feel, other than think,
and things seem so sharp, and the world seems so fresh
it's as though it has all just come to existence.
I can never make those moments last. 
I cling to them, but like everything, they fade.
I live my life on these moments - 
they pull me back to the present and I realise 
everything is 
e x a c t l y 
the way it's meant to be."
 - "A Single Man"


A Piece of Art.
One of the best actors. One of the best cinematographies. And a deeply touching story about infinite loneliness, and redescovering a meaning in life, once your meaning is already gone.* A story about a single man. ** 


*(if you're feeling comfortable with homosexuality)
** Prepare for The Big Depression. Knock-knock.

I feel as if I’m sinking. Drowning. Can’t breathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment