Sep 28, 2011

Jaime + Cersei



Call me mental, but I just  L O V E  what they have :D (Although Cersei is a real BITCH.) "Wrong" fits them so much!

[…] “When we were little, Jamie and I were so much alike that even our lord father could not tell us apart. Sometimes as a lark we would dress in each other’s clothes and spend a whole day as the other. Yet even so, when Jamie was given his first sword, there was none for me. ‘What do I get?’ I remember asking. We were so much alike, I could never understand why they treated us so differently. Jamie learned to fight with a sword and lance and mace, while I was taught to smile and sing and please. He was heir to Casterly Rock, while I was to be sold to some stranger like a horse, to be ridden whenever my new owner liked, beaten whenever he liked, and cast aside in time for a younger filly. Jamie’s lot was to be glory and power, while mine was birth and moonblood.


Cersei Lannister, A Song of Ice and Fire

P.S. - Oh, Jaime <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment