Oct 23, 2011

| Confusing what is real |



SPOILERS IN THE SECOND VIDEO AND THE COMMENTS! 


Black Swan - a definite masterpiece.
This is not a ballet film. Nor a "girly" film. It's a film about confusion, weakness, insecurity, obsession, pressure and the struggle to be perfect.
It shows that deep inside us there's a dark side and that when we desperately try to change our nature, change who we are, we unconsciously set it free... and it comes out to play...
We should never lose control.We should never cross the border between conscious and subconscious.We never know what's hiding there... 



Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. 




P.S.: Perfection has its price.

4 comments:

  1. Where did I mention reality? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, she was living in a sick fantasy. That's what I meant. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about you, but I think I prefer "overrated" reality instead of (ATTENTION:SPOILER!) killing myself, because I'm mentally ill !! :D:D:D
    I'm not saying you can't allow yourself to dream because you'll go crazy, that's not the case.
    Daydreaming is one thing, but hallucinating things and not being able to tell the difference between what's real and not, that's a completely different story.

    ReplyDelete