Oct 10, 2011

In October In The Rain

I know it's already October, but September was such a shiny month! Fortunately, I now have the opportunity to post this. It's been raining for three days now.
Honestly, I think I don't belong to this century. I should've lived in the 60s or 50s or 40s or 30s, even 20s of the 20th century! I would listen to jazz all day long. I would break the rules and go to clubs to drink forbidden alcohol  and dance Charleston and Foxtrot and wear those crazy outfits with my hair short and curled. Or maybe if I was born in the 60s, I would be a hippie, and I would kick against wars and etc.I'm not saying 20s-60s were the most pleasant times to live in, but at least it was interesting and people lived for the moment. But no, I was born in the 90s.Along with ROBO-PEOPLE. BOOORING.
ARGHHHHHHH WON'T THEY FINALLY  INVENT THE TIME MACHINE ?????
I guess there's nothing else I can do but listen to jazz and watch videos. *sigh* 

2 comments: