Nov 29, 2011

Fairy Tale Mode

" A fairy tale is a type of short story that typically features such folkloric characters, such as  fairies, goblins, elves, trolls, dwarfs, giants and gnomes, and usually magic or enchantments. However, only a small number of the stories refer to fairies. The stories may nonetheless be distinguished from other folk narratives such as legends (which generally involve belief in the veracity of the events described) and explicitly moral tales, including beast fables. 
In cultures where demons and witches are perceived as real, fairy tales may merge into legends, where the narrative is perceived both by teller and hearers as being grounded in historical truth. However, unlike legends and epics, they usually do not contain more than superficial references to religion and actual places, people and events; they take place once upon a time rather than in actual times. " - Wikipedia 
The blog is in a Fairy Tale Mode, which means that I'll post things that are only related to fairy tales for an uncertain period of time. 
Fairy tales are not for kids only, and I believe that every person who says the opposite has simply killed that beautiful, innocent, curious, believing  child he once was, and that, I think, is a pity.
Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my God, you freaking MIND-READER!!! Seriously, I love you, but you freak me out when you post things that match my current mood. I swear, two nights ago I watched Cinderella for a millionth time!!! I've been in a fairytale mood the entire month!!! Telepathy much? :D Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhehehe ;P Well then, you should download "Once Upon A Time" !! It's a TV Series and tells the story of a small town where every citizen is actually a fairy tale character, but doesn't know it!!!
    It is A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!!!
    That's what got me into a Fairy Tale Mode :P

    ReplyDelete