Nov 18, 2011

Studying = Student + Dying



When you can't find the answer to your homework on Google:


When the alarm goes off on a Monday morning:

When I go out of bed for school: 


Running in gym class:

Running for free food:


When I walk into a classroom late.
All the other students are like:

And I'm like:


When your friend gets to leave early from class:


When you can't understand a thing in class:
 
I don't know the answer :(
Don't pick me, don't pick me... 

*teacher calls your name:

FUCKKKKKKK :@





Studying at your friend's place.
Expectations:

Reality:



Pretending to care about a teacher's personal life in order to waste time in class: 



Whenever you're copying homework and the teacher walks by:




When teachers say: "oh the bell does not dismiss you, I do" :



When I'm skipping with a group of friends and we see a teacher in the hall:


When I see a teacher outside of school:


There is always a teacher that you suspect is gay or lesbian or pedo. 


That moment of fame when your name is in a math problem.


Math Exam. 
Before the exam:

When I get the test:

During the exam: 


When the teacher says: "Ready or not, I don't care, turn over !":









After the exam:





Me during a Physics test.
Expectation:

Reality:


The moment after a test...
You to a friend: "What did you get on question #___?
Same answer:

Different answers:


When you thought you failed but then you passed: 






In the end: 


TRUE STORY.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, man!!! Three in one for me!!! Dean Winchester, Real Madrid, and Iker Casillas!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao!!! share it
    http://pretender-puku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete