Nov 26, 2011

No title


As soon as I saw this, I wanted to write a few sentences about what I think it means. But then I Google-d it and found a person who has already written exactly what came to my mind. So I'll just post it here (because I'm lazy, duh) :


"I found this on my cyber-travels earlier today, and I love it. I love it so much in fact, that I am considering making it my personal motto when it comes to dealing with all the little nasties that life has a knack for bringing every now and again. The past few weeks have been a very tumultuous time for me, and it has got me thinking. While I believe we are all entitled to feel whatever it is we feel about certain situations, and have the choice to acknowledge and honor all these feelings and emotions that surface, wouldn’t it be simple, if at the end of each night, before we close our eyes, we simply make peace with our days? And move into the next as a new beginning, as a new opportunity to start afresh, telling those thoughts and feelings which we drag around with us, that they belong firmly in the yesterday, and not in our ‘today’."
                                                                                      - http://gildedbird.wordpress.com/2011/07/03/those-were-yesterdays-feelings/


As we say in Bulgaria: "You stole the words from my mouth", partner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment